What Is Virtual Reality (VR)?
Virtual Reality (VR) is the most exciting new technology on the planet right now. It offers a whole new way to view things – whether it be watching movies, playing games, or learning new skills. It is a technology that creates a virtual world or environment which can be experienced through a headset like the Oculus Quest or Google Cardboard. VR enables you to experience places, people, events, etc., in the real world from the comfort of your own home. VR is being used to promote businesses. For example, companies like Coca Cola, Samsung and the NBA are using it to advertise their products and brands. It is also being used to teach children about science, technology, math, sports, business, and many other things.
What Is Augmented Reality (AR)?
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that brings the digital and physical worlds together. AR can be used to enhance real world experience. It helps us to see the real world with virtual objects or data overlaid on top of it. AR can be used to enhance marketing and communications, especially in games, training, and retail.
Thriving Talents is planning to run an introductory public program for AR &VR.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to use VR in your business and how it can benefit your company in many ways.
- Learn how to author an interactive VR environment and experience it in a storytelling format.
- Learn how AR can be used to enhance marketing and communications.
- Learn how to create interactive AR cards to spice up your conversation.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to learn about AR/VR technologies
- Business decision-makers that want to know how to use AR/VR in their organization
If you are interested, click here to fill in an interest form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!